About this item
- Reduces transpiration from leafs and maintains the moisture
- Prevents nutrient deficiency. Suitable for all plants in terrace gardens or kitchen gardens.
- It helps to increase chlorophyll content in the plant, leading to a higher degree of photosynthesis. This will increase plant vigor and makes the plants lush green.
- Use of Tripura Biotech Products can produce more food outcome on less land, by reducing the amount of crops lost to diseases and pests.
- Direction Of Use: Apply as a foliar spray once in a week. Spray on the entire plant, including fruits and vegetables, once a week. Shake well before use. It can be used for all Indoor and Outdoor plants.
Organic Leaf Glow Liquid Fertilizer for All Leaf Plants
Leaves are the wings that let the plant soar.
Tripura Biotech Organic Leaf Glow Liquid Fertilizer provides nutrition for all leaf plants. Leaf Glow increases the vigour and sterilizes the plants to stay luminous night and day. It helps to fight back the nutrition deficiency, which in turn, increases the chlorophyll content in the plants.
With Tripura Biotech Leaf Glow decorate the world around your vicinity charming and inspiring. Leaf Glow indoor plant food liquid that Delays senescence in flowers while blooming Boosts up the size of the plants. Leaf Glow is authenticated and organic fertilizer, a plant food spray that permeates the aromatic fragrance of flowers and bestows beauty to them.
- It stimulates symbiosis between the plant and beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Enhances the soil organic carbon to increase water and nutrient uptake by the plant.
- Prevents soil erosion.
- Solidifies the plant from beneath the roots & stabilizes the growth of the plant, also, improves aeration in the root area.
- Feeds the plant with copious nutrients.
- Targets the taproot to increase the life potency of the plant.
- Fights back from the attacks of aphids.
- Acts as a gold-guardian at the bottom of the soil.
- Anchors down the plant from beneath the soils.
- Nurtures the pant with Nutrients against tempestuous winds.
- For new plantings, mix 1 scoop (2 tbsp) in the soil during plantation per plant and water well.
- For existing plantings, mix 2 scoops (4 tbsp) on the top layer of soil around the root zone and water well.
- It can be used for all Indoor and Outdoor plants.