Tripura Plant Growth Kit
tripura ecommerce store
80 In Stock
About this item
- It builds the...
About this item
- It builds the plant immune system, provides vital nutrients to plants, suitable for all plants in terrace gardens or kitchen gardens
- It improves the fruits & vegetable production, prevents nutrient deficiency, prevents premature fruit drop
- Helps to increase chlorophyll content in the plant, leading to a higher degree of photosynthesis. This will increase plant vigor and makes the plants lush green.
- Super Grow: Mix or dilute 5 ml in 1liter of water. Spray on the entire plant, including fruits and vegetables, once a week Shake well before use
- Gro Gold: For new plantings, mix 1 scoop (2 tbsp.) in the soil during plantation per plant and water well. For existing plantings, mix 2 scoops (4 tbsp.) on the top layer of soil around the root zone and water well.
A golden spoon that feeds the Core of the Plant Roots.
Tripura’s Gro Gold personifies the saying “Real Beauty exists beneath the Earth's surface, like gold & roots.”
Gro gold protects the soil from parting during the nurturing sessions and anchors down the taproot firmly beneath the soil to tackle tempestuous climatic predicaments. Tripura’s Gro gold does not break down into salts as other synthetic chemicals do, and it will never burn your plants since the ingredients encapsulated are the organic plant food crystals that dissolve proportionately adhering to the existing condition of plant & soil.
Wrong fertilizers can cause damage to the soil that supplies natural growth to the roots. Tripura's Gro Gold does all the work and energy needed for your roots. It is the best organic fertilizer for indoor plants that act in different ways to guide the soil.
- It stimulates symbiosis between the plant and beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Enhances the soil organic carbon to increase water and nutrient uptake by the plant.
- Prevents soil erosion.
- Solidifies the plant from beneath the roots & stabilizes the growth of the plant, also, improves aeration in the root area.
- Feeds the plant with copious nutrients.
- Propagates a higher degree of Photosynthesis.
- Strengthen the plant vigour and firmness.
- Reduces transpiration from leaves.
- Maintains the palpable moisture on the leaves.
- For new plantings, mix 1 scoop (2 tbsp) in the soil during plantation per plant and water well.
- For existing plantings, mix 2 scoops (4 tbsp) on the top layer of soil around the root zone and water well.
- It can be used for all Indoor and Outdoor plants.